The Legend of The Negative Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Begins Here. And then it Ends here after a few minutes of baby eating.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendaryNox

LegendaryNox

Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Nox thanks the Jinzo for the gift with a reassuring hug. It doesn't seem to make much difference, so he scoots out of the house quickly. Inspecting the coconut hat, Nox decides he can not pass up an equip this early in the journey. He EQUIPS the Coconut Hat. While slipping it on, he contemplates the images of the past revealed by Rek. He finds it hard to discern his past from that of the others, at least, he can sort Darklies out of the mix. The mage cloaked in black seems vaguely familiar...

Nox heads to the Green house.
Back to top Go down
Xatchos Delgato

Xatchos Delgato

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Seeing this town himself, Xatchos realizes it was just as Rek has said. It would be pointless to adventure anywhere else. And searching for knowledge, if they all are like that shopkeeper. It would be pointless to ask any others what has been going on.

Due to the fact that if he attempted to leave he probably would land up right back to square one. So he decided to head over to the entrance Lost woods and wait for the others.

I cant believe i'm doing this, Xatchos said to himself.
Back to top Go down
HydroThunda

HydroThunda

Darklie jumps with joy like a kid at the candy shop.

He runs up to the chest and opens it
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Inside the green house was another Jinzo. This one enjoyed Nox's company, but would constantly talk about how much he would like to have Nox's eyes, hair, and tallnessness.

Other than obvious envy, the Jinzo had nothing more to give.

"I am kinda jealous of Yellow... hes rich as can be..."

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
https://thenegativedimension.forumotion.com
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:14 pm

The top of the chest popped open with a creaking sound.

Peering inside, Darklie saw three items - none with dust, but items all the same.

Inside sits a Kokiri Cap ( +1 Constitution ), an Old Fishing Rod, and a small dead shining fairy.

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:15 pm

James makes his way to the Lost Woods entrance. In front was Rek, standing limp.

"Back so soon? Are you sure you got your fill of this place, Xatchos?"

Rek eyed him suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
HydroThunda

HydroThunda

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Darklie yells "SCORE!" and puts the hat and old rod away.

for the fairy he pokes it asking it to wake up and see if its alive, he pulls out the jar to put it in after he sees its conciousness
Back to top Go down
LegendaryNox

LegendaryNox

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Nox thanks the Jinzo for the compliments, thinking (this one's odd).

Seeing as how the Jinzo in the next house may have financial aid, Nox decides this is the zobvious next choice. Standing in front of the door, he realizes he has has completely forgotten about the shop keep's keys. "D'oh" (mental note: ask following Jinzos about the whereabouts of keys).

Nox enters the yellow house.
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Darklie puts the hat and the old rod into his inventory.

The fairy remains dead, but he puts it in his bottle.

Having all three items in his inventory, he is free to leave.

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
HydroThunda

HydroThunda

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Darklie is about to leave and thinks about the bed. he goes to check the pillow and its contents, if he has feathers maybe i can grab them and attach them to future arrows?
Back to top Go down
Xatchos Delgato

Xatchos Delgato

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:22 pm

"Ya, you could say that"

"Im only here to find something out about myself, if your villagers cant tell me whats even going on in there own time. I am just wasting my time"

Xatchos lays down on the grass and closes his eyes.

"Hopefully, these other two wont take too long in this boring town"

Xatchos begins to wait patiently for other stupids.
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:23 pm

The yellow jinzo jumps at the sound of the door knocking.

When Nox enters, they talk, but the Jinzo shakes of fear the whole time.

"Well, I f-figure you're going to help, I guess... here, take some of my money, it should help..."

He gives Nox (all) of the money in his pocket out of fear.

Nox gains 50 gold pieces.

"The key..? Well, the shopkeeper loves the lake... I would search there."

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Upon the touch of Darklie's fingers, the pillow disintigrates. It appears the treehouse is REALLY old.

The floorboards give out soon after and Darklie falls to the ground. Fortunatley, he was not injured.

Confusion sets in.

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryNox

LegendaryNox

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:26 pm

"A LEAD!" Nox shouts. The yellow Jinzo almost faints, so Nox decides to exit before doing any more damage. (Only two more houses though, may as well not waste the opportunity)

Nox heads to the Orange house.
Back to top Go down
HydroThunda

HydroThunda

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:28 pm

"Ouch, whatta bitch...hmm that treehouse must of been a lot older than i thought"

Darklie stands up and starts to rub his butt.

"Maybe its time to head back and see what everyone else is doing, then maybe i can use my fishing rod and get some food"

He puts his hood over his head covering his complection and heads back to the tent.
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Rek shakes his head.

"Xatchos... If you thought that the villagers of this town would know about your shaded past you are sorely mistaken.

We're all hermits here - we don't get out like we should, you see.

If you want to find the answers to your past, you should look towards the future.

I don't know how long it will take, but I'm sure that you and these others are destined for something great. It's in the ashes. I can tell.

... Besides, being a spoiled brat isn't going to help you much."
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Upon entering the Orange house, Nox finds the Orange Jinzo. The Jinzo is very entergetic but speaks nothing really new about the town.

When asked about the key, he jumps to the occasion.

"The shopkeep spends a lot of time at the lake. And he's pretty clumsy. If anywhere, I'm sure he dropped it there."

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Upon reaching the tent, Darklie finds no one there.

Rek had left for the Lost Woods entrance.

Upon reaching Zora Lake, Darklie finds a large, beautiful lake with fish almost jumping out. There is a dock that was made almost specifically for fishing.

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryNox

LegendaryNox

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Nox thanks the Jinzo for his time, and exits the house.
(half these Jinzos don't have fresh information... maybe I should quit now. Last house couldn't hurt.)

He was wrong though, as he walked in on the red Jinzo masturbating. The red Jinzo let out a great "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" and Nox ran out. He decided to head back to the shop to buy an Old Rod.
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:36 pm

The shopkeep eagarly accepts Nox's money and then hands him an Old Fishing Rod.

"Good luck, half the time there aint nothing on those lines!"

(Lost 15 Gold, Acquired Old Fishing Rod)

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryNox

LegendaryNox

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Uncertain of how much progress the others have made, Nox hurries to the lake and looks about for the keys.
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Arriving at the lake, Nox does not find any keys above ground, but sees Darklie standing around and the dock that leads to the lake.

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Xatchos Delgato

Xatchos Delgato

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:40 pm

"Ya, Ya.....Whatever" Xatchos Responds to Rek's Lecture.

Xatchos Continues to lie down using his arms as a pillow, while resting his eyes a bit.

Rek may be right about my attitude, but i have a right to think this way. Not only do i not know who I am, but where I am. Who knows, I may not be on the same world as which I was from. That is... if traveling to other worlds does exist?

But one thing that bothers me... the shopkeeper did not give me a straight answer. almost like his dodged his own thoughts and responded with a story. and even Rek, he seems like a nice guy but does that mean that we should all trust him. After all that nonsense beforehand?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryNox

LegendaryNox

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Nox hails Darky as he heads towards the dock. "How's the fishing?" he asks. Nox furtively glances at the lake in the hopes of spotting the keys in it.
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Rek continues to stare at James and squints his eyes.

He senses some sort of uncertainty, but he does not blame him.

He decided he would explain more when the other two got there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend of The Negative Dimension :: The Roleplaying Begins Here :: Dimension Negative X-
Jump to: