The Legend of The Negative Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Begins Here. And then it Ends here after a few minutes of baby eating.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Inside the Indigo house was a purple looking bird creature with pointy ears.

Upon noticing Darklie he introduces himself. His personality is very vivid and loving. Other than having a normal conversation, the bird creature reveals himself to be a "Jinzo", and he and his friends were the only ones who survived the attack. Other than that, he had nothing more to give Darklie.

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
https://thenegativedimension.forumotion.com
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Nox arrives at the crash site.

There is a humongous crater with three objects resting at the center. Surely Nox could not tell what they were from where he was at, he would have to get a closer look.

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Xatchos Delgato

Xatchos Delgato

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Theres quite a few graves here for such a small town. hmmm. Xatchos gets up and walks away.

Xatchos decides to head to the shop to go get that free thingy that was mentioned.
Back to top Go down
HydroThunda

HydroThunda

Darklie thanks the bird creature for its time and heads off to a new house.

"ahh lets check this RED one at the far end" he thought to himself.

He walks to the RED house.
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Upon entering the shop keeper perked up again.

"Hey look, it's another one of the newcomers."

He smiled and then pulled out another bottle. He was rather scared of James' appearance but tossed him the bottle nonetheless.

"There. Thats for free. Now, we got some Light HP/MP Potions for 5 G, I can fill that there bottle for you with milk for 25 G, and I got some old fishing rods for sale for 15 G. Also... I've lost a storage key around town. If you can find it I would appreciate it very much.

What can I get you?"

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryNox

LegendaryNox

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Nox notes that he should attend a map-making course when he returns home, as he has clearly veered too far east. Oh well. (Since I'm here anyway, might as well look around.) Nox approaches the strange object nearest to him and inspects it.
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Inside the red house was another Jinzo - this time the Jinzo was rather belligerant and angry. He complained about everything that was happening in town, and then crossed his arms after a long discussion of fruit pies.

"Now, why don't you get out. I have to masturbate. Go bother blue or something..."

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:36 pm

At the bottom of the crater Nox approaches a spherical object that resembles a ship.

The door is open and inside is lofty comforting, but it is completely empty. The same goes for the two other objects.

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
HydroThunda

HydroThunda

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:38 pm

As Darklie left the RED house he realizes that all the different colored house have someone with a different personality, of course it could just be him. He thinks

'ya know these beings arent very helpful...im going to get that free item at the shop and see what else i can scrounge up'

on the way to the shop he is examining everything he possibly can for evidence. after all he is one of the best and its his instinct.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryNox

LegendaryNox

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Nox decides he is no expert on spaceships and decides not to pry any further. He heads towards town.
Back to top Go down
Xatchos Delgato

Xatchos Delgato

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 pm

"hmm another one you say. Looks like i am not the only one attempting to get something out of this nightmare" James Grabbed the bottled that was tossed to him.

"This all seems out of the ordinary to me, and the other "Newcomers" as you say don't appear to think twice." "When i first woke up there was only one hut, and nowhere else to go, it was like i was almost forced to go inside. After an escapade of dead dolphins and fecal matter I wake with that chief of yours standing next to me."

"This whole ordeal seems a bit off to me. What do you honestly think of him?"
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Darklie does not pass any landmarks on the way to the shop so nothing overall is found.

Upon entering the shop, the shopkeeper notices him.

"Hey look, it's another one of the newcomers."

He smiled and then pulled out another bottle. He was rather scared of Darklie's appearance but tossed him the bottle nonetheless.

"There. Thats for free. Now, we got some Light HP/MP Potions for 5 G, I can fill that there bottle for you with milk for 25 G, and I got some old fishing rods for sale for 15 G. Also... I've lost a storage key around town. If you can find it I would appreciate it very much.

What can I get you?"

What will you do?

Last edited by Kerashok on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Upon reaching the residential area of Kakariko Village, Nox notices seven different houses arranging a circle. Each is very similar to one another, except for one thing:

They each have a different colored roof, one for each color of the rainbow.

RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, INDIGO, and PURPLE.

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
HydroThunda

HydroThunda

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Darklie takes the bottle and puts it away. He thanks the store keeper with gratitude and asks him if there is anything else he can have free, he follows that up with

"My journey may not see another store for months maybe even a year and every little bit counts"
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:49 pm

The pig man began to speak up.

"Well, Rek has had a hard life. He was born in the woods - as I heard it - and then found a giant nut when he was a little boy. See, he was just some kind of random animal, but the nut changed him... he became far, far smarter.

Eventually he learned almost everything. "

He then turned so he would be talking to both of the dumbasses.

"But he knows more than me, I'm sure he'll tell you more later. About the poo poo and the dolphin... Well, I've never went out of Kakariko since he found me 'bout 40 years ago. I don't know.

And Darklie, times have been tough here... I can't give you anything for free but knowledge. I heard they got some stuff over in the Treehouse south of town... No ones been there in years, and we've been to chicken to climb the tree."

The shopkeeper smiled.

What will you do?

Last edited by Kerashok on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendaryNox

LegendaryNox

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Approaching the houses, Nox notes the rainbow colors. (People think that because my eyes are purple, I must see everything in purple. At least, that's what stupid kids say when I walk by them...) Half-lost in thought, Nox's subconscious guides him to the PURPLE house. (Is this purple? I don't even know.)
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Upon entering the purple house the Jinzo there jumps up from his chair and starts caring for Nox, sitting him down and convorsating with him for quite a bit. After explaining his race and the like, he regrets to say he has nothing more to give.

"Perhaps one of my friends can help you out - I'm sure someone has something to give you."

The purple jinzo shrugs lovingly.

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryNox

LegendaryNox

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Nox thanks the Jinzo for the power of knowledge bestowed upon him, and makes his leave. Faced with the circle of houses again, Nox decides to turn to the Indigo.

Unfortunately, the Jinzo in the Indigo house only had a few extra details to add to the story. Nox once again thanks the Jinzo, and decides to continue in good order to the house of Blue.

Last edited by LegendaryNox on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xatchos Delgato

Xatchos Delgato

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Xatchos has been watching the Forest Boy since he entered the store. He stands back and ignores him.

"Thanks for your time and information, as well as this" (he held up the bottle)

And with that Xatchos storms out of the store with a poker face. He was sure that he was in the village for that whole ordeal. All these people seem crazy.

Time to look for anything interesting in the town that the Chief had not told him about.

Last edited by Xatchos Delgato on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HydroThunda

HydroThunda

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:56 pm

"no worries pigman thank you for the milk!"

Darklie bolts to the tree house hoping to be the first on there. he has been climbing trees for years so this will be a breeze getting to the tree house.
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Nox reaches the blue house and then enters. The Jinzo there looks down at the floor, but nods, noting that Nox was there.

He introduces him as blue, and then tells him of his sad, sad story.

It was so sad I don't want to come up with it.

Nevertheless, he then took out a hat from behind his chair.

"Here... I won't need this anymore."

He hands Nox the Coconut Hat ( + 1 Dexterity ) and goes back to moping.

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:03 pm

James searches the entire town - and nearly turns it over where places that the Chief did not mention.

Nevertheless, there was nothing other than the landmarks that Rek had pointed out.

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:05 pm

The pigman scratches his head in confusion. He didn't fill the bottle with milk, but he shrugged and went back to doing his nothing.

Darklie arrives at the treehouse and begins to climb. He opens the door to the treehouse and finds a dirty, dustfilled room that was degrading. Perhaps it was time to look around...

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
HydroThunda

HydroThunda

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Darklie searches the house for any signifigance of something he can take
Back to top Go down
Kerashok
Admin
Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:09 pm

The treehouse comprised of 3 floors of planks and dust. On the top had a bed that was completley empty...

Except for the obvious treasure chest sitting on the top.

It was quite large, but there was no lock.

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken   Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakariko Village : The Heroes Awaken
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend of The Negative Dimension :: The Roleplaying Begins Here :: Dimension Negative X-
Jump to: